What services do you need?
Blood drawings at our clinic
We know that your time and health are priceless; that’s why we offer timely and professional blood tests.
The benefits of an on-site blood testing service are as follows:
- Blood tests from Monday to Friday, no appointment needed
- Results in 24-48 hours for most tests (with the private lab option) sent directly to your doctor and available online for the client
- RAMQ not required if the results are sent to the private lab
- We accept all medical requisitions
- No waiting in line at a hospital or CLSC. Blood tests are performed in a warm, serene environment.
At our clinic, blood tests are QUICK—and NO APPOINTMENT is needed—because we know that your time is valuable.
Blood sugar tests
Only glucose tolerance (GTT) and gestational screening tests require an appointment.
Pricing: $50 (1 hour) and $60 (2 hours)
Note that a doctor’s requisition or prescription is required for all blood tests.
Analysis of samples :
CSSSG Lab Analysis
Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Pricing: $35 *
Please note that we have no access to your results.
* Additional fees may be required for some tests, such as stool tests (+$10), pregnancy checkups (+$10) or other special procedures for some specialized tests. Please note that this change in pricing is due to CISSS Outaouais new requirements, which impose new operational fees to all clinics that have samples analyzed by laboratories in Hull or Gatineau’s hospitals.
An extra $10 charge will apply for all specimen returned at a later date.
Our services and tests are eligible for a refund by most insurance companies.
Private Lab Analysis
Monday tu Tuesday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Depending on the requested analyses and their preservation times)
Pricing: See details below
Results in 24-48 hours for most tests sent directly to your doctor and available online for the client. Possibility to follow up.
Also avalaible :
Blood work and required tests are done in clinic.(Ultrasound and semen analysis are the only tests not done at the clinic)
-Workplace Drug and Alcohol Screening Tests
Repeated absenteeism, difficult interpersonal relationships at work and reduced performance are problems associated with drug and alcohol consumption, resulting in accidents as well as significant annual losses for companies. Our clinics perform screening tests based on your environment and ensure the utmost respect for your employees.
-Pre-Employment Drug Screening
MTHS also offers pre-employment drug screening tests for all truck drivers subject to very strict regulations. Our random drug and alcohol screening program complies with legal requirements and obligations relating to Canadian transportation companies working throughout the country (non-DOT).
Analysis results in less than 48 hours. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Note that all completed drug tests must be accompanied by a medical prescription.
Work or At-Home Blood Test Services
NO NEED TO LEAVE YOUR HOME or WORKPLACE ! Marleen Tassé Health Services is offering a personalised visit at-home or work to perform blood tests.
Our staff nurse is available at your convenience for bloodwork and/or other analysis requested by your doctor at the location and time of your choice.
We provide a qualified nurse, all medical material needed, and specimen delivery to the labs for analysis.
Make your appointment today with your lab requisition in hand at 819-595-0790
Electrocardiogram (ECG) Service
At Marleen Tasse Health Services, you can get a resting electrocardiogram (ECG) within 24 hours. An ECG is a non-invasive test (this means it doesn’t compromise physical integrity) where we record the heart’s electrical activity and detect many heart anomalies. This pain-free test lasts for approx. 10 minutes.
Prior to your ECG, please ensure the following:
- Please make sure you have your doctor’s requisition;
- Please avoid applying body moisturizing lotion before the test, as it makes it harder for electrodes to stick;
- Please avoid smoking or intense physical exercise right before the test;
- Please avoid wearing a long dress (a button-down shirt and wireless bra are preferable);
- You will be asked to remove any jewellery you are wearing around your neck and on your arms before the test, as well as to turn off your phone; and
- We may need to shave small areas of your chest should there be to much chest hair, in order to optimize electrode adhesion.
Please book your appointment by phone at 819-595-0790.