Benefit from timely consultation with a nurse for as low as $60*
Do you need help from a professional and would like a consultation with one of our nurses for one of the following health problems?
- Dressing changes
- Post-op wound care
- Suture or clip removal - Prescription required
- Urinary tract infections
- Sore throat (tonsillitis and pharyngitis) - Group A Streptococcus (For persons 14 years and older).
- Wound injuries
- Intravenous irrigations / Intravenous reinstallation - Prescription required
- Self Teaching
- Colostomy and stoma care
- Ear wax irrigation
Meet with one of our nurses for a consultation the same day you make an appointment. This will help lighten your load! All in one visit!
Call us to make an appointment : 819-595-0790.
* 20-minute consultation. Additionnal laboratory fees may apply.
December, 24: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
December, 25: Closed
December, 26: Closed
December, 31: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
January, 1: Closed
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Blood tests, Walk-in:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Blood tests - Private laboratory:
Monday and Wednesday : 7:00 AM to 3:45 PM
Tuesday ans Thursday: 7:00 AM to 7:15 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM to 2:45 PM
Late Arrival Policy
In our efforts to offering you appropriate care and minimize wait time for all our patients, we have implemented a late arrival policy. If you are late for your appointment, please contact us immediately at 819-595-0790 to notify us. If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message on our voicemail.
- If a client is less than 10 minutes late : the allotted appointment time will be reduced but it is still to provide service for the care needed.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late : the reduced allotted appointment time may be considerable and we may not have enough time to fully accommodate the type of service or care needed.
You will have the choice to:
Attend your appointment knowing that we may not be able to accommodate the full appointment time required for your health care and you may have to schedule another appointment for completion of the assessment; or
Reschedule another appointment in order to maximize your appointment time with our health professional.
All clients are encouraged to arrive at the office 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to register and complete any required paperwork.
We aim to make your visit a pleasant one. We do recognize that situations arise that are out of your control. We will try to accommodate late‐comers as best as possible, but cannot compromise on the quality and timely care provided to our other patients
We appreciate your compliance and understanding with this policy so that we can continue to provide excellent health care as well as excellent customer service.